Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Into Mommy's things...






The other morning I was having some difficulties waking up. J had an inservice meeting with CES (he's the early morning Seminary teacher), so he didn't come home between Seminary and work. Well, I woke up to the girls giggling in my bathroom, a place where they are not supposed to be. Anyway, they were playing in my makeup...the "not everyday makeup," that is for special occasions. I was really surprised because SV actually did pretty well with the lipstick, but not so much with the heavy smear of Carmex on the side of her face. Other than that, they looked heavily bruised. I am glad that I was able to find this to be humorous situation and grabbed the camera. It still makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So glad I'm not the only one with pictures like these! They did a pretty good job considering...

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo cute. I'm glad you saw the joy in it.