






We (the girls and I, H and her daughter M, and R) went to Utah for a few days before my birthday to hang out and help E a bit. If you know anything about me, you know that I couldn't go to Utah without going up Provo Canyon. We were only able to take the short walk up to Bridal Veil Falls with the 5 kids, but at least we were there. It was great. The water was frigid, the company great, and the surrounding beautiful. SV was fine for about 5 minutes at the falls before she got grumpy and refused to have her picture taken (hence the pic of her turning around in the stroller). SD loved the water, as did R and M (E's kids). M didn't quite know what to think about the coldness.
1 comment:
Hey girl. I am green with envy. I do miss bridal Veil and my "little" excursions during my time in Utah. Maybe I will get back there soon. I hear American Airlines is cancelling miles if not used by the end of the year...just more reason for a trip!
Post a Comment