I have to say that this experience was much better than my previous ultrasound. We were in the office for about 2 seconds and the sonographer asked us what we were having. We promptly explained that baby wasn't very cooperative last time and the technician doing it wasn't very nice. She made sure that we wanted to know what we were having first (DUH!!) and then checked it out before she did anything else. Less than 10 seconds later, she said...
"You're having a GIRL!"
I did ask her for a percentage of positiveness and she told me that she wouldn't have said anything unless she knew for sure. Yeah, that does make #3 for us, but we are happy that we know and can now prepare more before the holidays (that start next week, well, J's birthday is sooner than that, but hey, everyone else's holidays). We have already painted the room a beautiful Pale Daffodil (lighter yellow), which was already in the plans regardless of gender. On Friday the girls and I went shopping to get a couple of cute things for her too. It was fun.
We have pretty much decided on a name and it follows the S thing for the girls that was NEVER intentional until this one. For security purposes, you can call or email if you want to know, but we don't want to publish it online. Have a fantastic day!
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know all too well the great blessing of having three little girls in your life. I am so excited for you all. I do want to know the name, but I can wait til she is born. I want an announcement even if it is just by email.
Yay!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys - and we would love an announcement when it comes time! I am so excited - our ultrasound is one week from tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have a good experience the first time around! :)
Congratulations!! She looks pretty cute!
Hurray! You're so good at girls (adorable, well behaved, brilliant, etc etc) -- I'm sure your girls are thrilled at the prospect of a baby sister. I hope you aren't too exhausted, and you're enjoying the holiday season!! Love you!
Are you guys doing ok? 2 months without a post... Did any of the family make it up skiing this past weekend - some of the Tahoe resorts reported 11 feet in the last 4 days. Yeah, that's right, I said feet. You know it's going to be a good ski day when they measure the new snow in feet. Mmmmmm.
Post a Comment