...oh gee, look what I've found!
The girls found some water balloons on clearance at the store and I gave in...thinking they would be incentive/motivation to be good (hey, with 3 kids and a husband 700 miles away, I am desperate). Anyway, they had a blast. 40 or so down, 360 more to fill up and pick up the tiny pieces to throw away. They are great at cleaning up.
3 comments:
What a blast. Looks like the girls are having a great time.
This has nothing to do with this post, but I have been meaning to say for a while, that I cannot belive the YOU of all people not only have the word FEET in your blog name, but that you actually have pictures of FEET as the main pic! Oh how you have changed! :)
Looks fun! I hate cleaning up the pieces too. that's the worst part.
Post a Comment