Saturday, November 8, 2008

I like hockey

I had a WONDERFUL time hanging out with my brother M when went we went to visit J's parents. His wife, K, gave up her ticket to a hockey game, so that I could go with M. Thanks K for letting me have him for the evening too.
The arena where the game was.

The players on the ice. I was disappointed there were no fights during the game.

The scoreboard after the first goal. YEAH!!



My awesome brother M. He treated me to dinner and my first hockey game, which our team WON. Not too mention, I witnessed history in the making...a hat-trick by a rookie (first NHL game), how rad was that? Thanks M!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

what in the world were you doing here without letting me know you were coming?!?!?!

robyncreates said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Wish we could have come up and seen you!!! :)