Okay, so here goes a few quickie updates for the past little bit...well...since early January. Here goes:
January
SC birthday
Our wedding anniversary
SV birthday - she is still taller than SD despite being younger.
Quick Trip to see some cousins up north of here...fun times!
February
Presidents Day Weekend Trip with Family...yeah skiing!! Fantastic weekend!
J lost his job
J looks for a job
March
S goes to work full-time
SV goes to preschool all the hours S works
J looks for a job
Trip for an awesome cousin's mission "talk"
Snow, sun, snow
Bicycling up the canyon...God's creations are BEAUTIFUL!!
April
J looks for a job
Another awesome cousin gets his mission call to the Georgia Macon Mission
S & SV have Spring Break (S worked 1/2 the days though...thank goodness)
More family bicycle rides (SD is GREAT on a two-wheeler, SV rides on a "Hitchhiker" that is a one wheel attachment to J's bike, SC in the trailer)
SD has Spring Break
SV has an allergy test...dairy, soy, peanuts, pollen (grass) are bad...& she has asthma to boot!
Buy an air purifier & vacuum with a HEPA filter
Spend $$$ on foods that do not contain dairy, soy, peanuts or pollen...rice cheese is not good!
J still looks for a job
This brings us to now. Hope your days have been less eventful & more fun! We are trying to keep our chins up and praying hard! Pictures of these events will hopefully follow sooner than later. Time is not something that I (S) seem to have much of now. How about some pressure on J to post?
11 comments:
You guys are amazing. Keep pushing, you're in our prayers.
WOW I didn't know John lost his job, very sorry to hear that things will get better I'm sure. You guys are in our pray's. We are selfs are having some tuff times we are moving to a apartment and having to find new homes for our dogs, but thing will get better I feel it.Love The Camps
So glad to see you updating--sorry it's not with better news! Hang in there!
Life takes strange turns. I know we have gone through more than I had planned for in the last couple of years. Still we are blessed beyond measure. Jeremy opens his practice this week near you all. If you are still living there when I join him in two months, we will have to meet up.
Please call me anytime for anything! I'm only a few minutes away :) I love your new pictures & background
Just remember I know what you're going through. I ♥ your new background. I know way important. Tell your man that he needs to keep on top of this stuff so you can feel less stress. I wish I could see the big picture of what's going on instead of going through it & looking back. ♥ya.
Oh yeah....what's with all the new allergies? She used to eat cheese all the time. Crazy. Will she ever grow out of it?? Good luck.
Wishing and praying for the best - thanks for the update! Wish we were a little closer ...
Love the new picture! We miss you guys and are in withdrawal from your regular visits! Can't we come up with another excuse for you to come north?
What can we say, we love you guys. We're glad we can be near you and share in your lives.
Know you always have all our love and support.
(love the new "feet" pic)
OK J, time for an update!
Post a Comment