Thursday, June 7, 2007

San Francisco, tourist style...





The first picture shows my (S) mom trying on a stylish pair of sunglasses at a shop on Pier 39 that specializes in Swarovski crystals. I told her that they looked great, but she didn't go for them. (c:

The Sea Lions on Pier 39 are a fun tourist attraction...we stood there for about 20 minutes or so just watching them sleep and fight for spots on the little floating pallets.

We were lucky enough to go into a big museum of old "arcade games" on Fisherman's Wharf that you would have found at the fair a long time ago...I swear the genie thing from BIG with Tom Hanks was in there. Anyway, the girls wanted to ride the horse. It was not terribly exciting as it didn't move very much, but do those things ever? They enjoyed themselves as you can see from the pictures.

The last picture is of the coolest bicycle contraption I have ever seen. You could pay to ride this thing (peddling to help it go of course) taking a 30 minute tour of the ocean front. It was amazing to see it with people peddling along...next time I think we'll try it. It looked like lots of fun.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Sarah....Amy Hamilton here. I found your blog linked from Melanie's...Ashley's...then yours. Your girls are precious! So cute. It's fun to see pics of them.

Hope all is well for you. We're just hanging around in Texas. Our blog is nunnhamilton.blogspot.com.

Email me if you're ever in town. We could do a big girls night and laugh about old times.

Ashley said...

I want to go to San Francisco. My sister Corrine served her mission there. Although she said they were not aloud in the city. She is actually gonna go there for a mini honeymoon. They plan to take big one next summer.