

My mom works for the State of California for POST and they had a take your child to work day/Safety Day. SD and SV received t-shirts with our last name on the back and participated in many activities. They got their finger-prints taken, decorated cookies, had snacks, talked about strangers, had lunch (pizza), and watched Charlotte's Web. It was super fun for them to get out and learn more about Police Officers and how they help us...even if they were a couple of the youngest.
At one point the police officers were talking about what to do if a stranger comes up to you and the kids were allowed to practice their screaming...SV was shocked then looked at me and burst into hysterics...she's very sensitive and easily startled. From then on, we had plenty of warning. (c:
1 comment:
My uncle kids called my grandma Oma too. (they live in Germany) Until you posted that I forgot you took German. Too hard for me. N-E-Ways I bet your mom just loves having grandbabies. She looked cute in the glasses, I thought too!
Post a Comment