Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve...

SV got a horrible cold that hit her Christmas Eve...hence the pink nose.

Opening the one Christmas present from Mom & Dad on Christmas Eve.

I wonder what it could be?

New jammies for SD.

SV got new jammies too, only they have feet.

It was a great attempt to show them to the camera. (c:

3 comments:

Angela said...

Yay!! New posts to read! I love reading your blog so I get really excited when there are new posts! And yes, you're way ahead of us but I'll work on that this week. Thanks for keeping your blog updated!

Tara said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Every time Kaitlynn sees a picture of them, she begs to go visit her cousins. :) At least she knows what they look like!! :)
Give everyone in your family a hug from us! And good luck with the pregnancy! (aren't you EXHAUSTED all the time?!)

Angela said...

I heard the baby is here!! Yaaayy!! Congratulations!!