Here are pictures of our latest addition to our family. She's a few days old now (she was born last week) and starting to show her personality. If you want more details, please email me.
If you look closely, you can see how much she weighed.
Nice hat!

She's a couple of hours old here...less of the squishy newborn look. (c:
Mom and baby are doing well. We are very grateful for the support that we have here and all the well wishes from afar. Thank you!!

5 comments:
She is A.DOR.A.BLE. Oh my so tiny, I bet the gils just love her!
gils=girls
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Congrats you guys! Wish we could come meet her!
She's so cute, but I know she's much bigger now. I have been trying to find your blog. I knew she was due, but not exactly sure when. Glad I found you and was able to see the pictures. FYI: Cristina left us on Feb 8-she was 11 months then and will be 1 year Friday! I hope to talk with you soon!
Post a Comment