First off, I have been trying to get this posted for 3 days...every time I sit down to do it, something has come up. It's been a little rough.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged
10 years ago I was:
Newly married (by only a few weeks) and living in College Station, TX. J was going to school and I was trying to find a job.
5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. Shower (cross your fingers for me, I am hoping to get it done before J comes home from work...y'all that have had newborns understand)
2. Laundry (always on the list...as is with most moms I'm sure)
3. Give SC a bath
4. Trip to the store (after J gets home probably)
5. Keep 3 kids alive (so far, so good)
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Pay off bills (common response, right?)
2. Buy a house (with my own crafty room)
3. Buy a full-size new conversion van (for comfy road-trips)
3 of my bad habits:
1. I procrastinate
2. Not folding laundry (hey, it's clean, who cares if it's wrinkled)
3. Not taking time for myself (we all need outlets, but I can't seem to have time to do mine)
5 places I've lived:
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Frankfurt, Germany
3. Orem, UT
4. San Antonio, TX
5. Richardson, TX
5 jobs I've had:
1. Cashier at Minyard Food Stores
2. Party Hostess at Chuck E. Cheese (I even got to be Chuck on the occasion)
3. Admin person for an Orthodontics office
4. Nanny
5. General Manager for Jamba Juice (before and after merger with Zuka Juice)
Things most people don't know about me:
I received my bachelor degree in Geology (I don't know that much of the extended family knows this) and I LOVE volcanoes and glaciers (their powers amaze me)!!
You've been tagged: Christine, Ashley C., Teagan, Krista
2 comments:
I don't know if I ever realized your major/degree. Ryan and I both LOVED our geology courses we took and he has talked about that as a possibility if he went back to school-but he also likes geography a lot too. And I have always been in awe of volcanoes. ANyway-I smiled at your comments on trying to find time for a shower and to do things for yourself. Sounds familiar-but your comment about who cares if the laundry is wrinkled was my favorite-,most the time I am happy to get it cleaned and separated into big piles in each respective bedroom-then...we're good! :) Thanks for the smiles! Have a good day!
Email me your email address. I'm changing my blog address and will send you the new one.
nunnhamilton@gmail.com
Post a Comment