Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Girls...






So the other day I was thinking to myself that I STILL hadn't taken any pictures with all three of the girls. I don't know why...maybe because they usually aren't awake at the same time OR they usually aren't all happy at the same time OR when they are happy, I take a shower (c: OR the camera isn't handy, etc. Well, here they are. All of these shots were taken within minutes of each other...amazing how fast they get tired of the photo shoots. Oh well! I did my best.

4 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

So are they wearing the same size clothes or what! I can't believe how much they have grown up! Are you guys coming to Utah and time soon?

Ashley said...

My picture taking trials end up the same way every time. I have decided all that matters is that they are in the same shot!

Tara said...

Your girls are gorgeous, whether their smiling or not. Looks like SV has passed SD size wise - and SC might be hot on her tail! :) I wish we could play in person - K's always asking me why we can't play with our cousins. :(

Travis and Jamie said...

Your girls look so much like you.