
This all started because I had to go to the bathroom or I was fixing dinner, I can't remember. It was super nice to have K to hold SC while the girls wanted to dance, well, one girl. They were all involved in the movie, including K...for a little bit. He is happy to know that we have loaned it to a friend in the ward who hadn't seen it...so we won't be watching it for a week or so (instead of every other day).

Please note that SV isn't the only one moving in the video clip...there is someone else tapping his toes almost the whole time of the song. (c:
3 comments:
My girls are so in love this movie. I had to hide it from them this week. Although I enjoy it, I can only listen to it so many times! I think we will send it to grandma's house when she watches the kids for ten days. (hee hee)
That is one of the cutest dancers I've ever seen! What fun!
Too cute! My kids love the movie too:)
Post a Comment