Thursday, September 25, 2008

We are alive...

Well, still no recent pictures, but here's a funny story about SV. We (SV, SC and a baby T that I watch) walk with SD to school and to pick SD up from school. In order to pick up the pace a bit, I encourage SV to ride a scooter or her tricycle while I push the babies in the double stroller. Well, yesterday when we were walking/riding to pick SD up, we were running late and I was booking it. A good friend was walking behind me with SV so I could go faster. Well, I heard a crash behind me and turned around to see that our friend had caught SV as her tricycle fell over. SV says really loudly AND clearly, "We've got a problem here, but we're okay." She's in her first year of preschool. What preschooler says that???? I couldn't stop laughing the rest of the way to pick up SD.

8 comments:

heather said...

SO Cute! :) Your girls are adorable - I wish we could see you guys!!

Amanda said...

Glad to know you are still alive! SV is like 3 going on 13! That girl is going to be trouble--oh wait! she already is! Love it!

Shan B. said...

Sounds just like her. Glad to know you are still alive. Miss you. Do you know about Midnight Sun? Let me know.

lisa said...

Cute blog! It was fun to have you guys over last night. Tell John sorry for holding you hostage exchanging blogging info. Won't happen again. . .probably. :)

Ashley Canady said...

Too funny! Glad you're still alive! Can't wait to see some pics.

maroon6464 said...

Hey Guys, Just us Camps in Ca, missing you. We miss hanging out and have fun, I love SV she is so cute. We just really started to have a blog check us out some time. Camps

Dave said...

So uh, I heard it snowed in Utah this weekend. How was it?????? SV sounds like she's ready to ski too.

Lu said...

I love your family feet pic. What a cute idea!