Monday, December 22, 2008

Visiting Aunt/Uncle/Cousins/ 2nd Cousins...etc. before Christmas


Uncle M & Aunt K with SD are enjoying the snow...I think.


I came outside to see a suspicious pile of snowballs near Uncle Ks feet.

Uncle K was trying to hide from...


Uncle M after he threw a snowball.


They never grow up completely, right?

SV wanted in on the action too. She is getting ready to throw a snowball at Uncle K.


Opa wanted to do some service...shovel while it was still snowing...hmmm.


2nd Cousins and the Uncles built a snowman...I am happy to report that there were still 3 ft or so of remains about a month later.


2nd cousins playing in the snow.


SD was making a snowball to throw at the uncles.


Even the cousins were helping the nieces get Uncle K. Uncle M was giving the snowman a hat.


I think that SV needed a break from all the festivities.


Cousin H making Buck-eyes...EXTREMELY DELICIOUS...I still need the recipe...or do I?

2nd cousin to our girls, L was a great playmate for SC...most of the time.


They sure are cute when the are crawling/scooting around the floor. L is bigger than SC, but younger than her too.


SC loves attention and other babies...she was in HEAVEN here.


The one downfall...where do you go for a quiet place to sleep? Uncle Ks arms will do.

4 comments:

maroon6464 said...

I love the new pictures looks like everyone is having fun in the snow, Hey how your brother did he move with you guys.?Hope everything is well with you guys, everone looks like they are all greating so big.

maroon6464 said...

LOL about my spelling Lol I need to go to bed have a good night and take care guys.

robyncreates said...

Aaaahhhh-you guys look like you all had such a great time together! Wish we were closer. :)

heather said...

I will definitely send that Buckeye recipe!! Did you hear that Joseph got accepted into the dental residency here at OSU?? That means Tara and Joseph are Buckeyes too!! YAY!!! Bring on the chocolate and peanut butter! :)