While Gramma & Grampa were here we went to Temple Square to see the lights with Aunt T and the girls. As you will see, it was quite cold, but worth every bit!

I am pretty sure that SC was warm enough.
I am pretty sure that SC was warm enough.
SD & SV did complain that their legs were cold...I couldn't find fleece lined jeans until 2 weeks ago. Oh, and yes, SV is bigger (taller and weighs more) than SD, but she is also standing on a small pile of snow, so it looks like SV is bigger than she really is.
In front of the reflection pool with the Nativity scene.
The cold crew...Aunt T, J, two southerners (Gramma & Grampa) & SC.
4 comments:
This is Angela. Fun pictures! I have some cute pictures of the girls with Bailey. I need to post them soon.
I'm so glad we got to spend time with you guys. I miss you all already!
This is Dave :) It was soooo good to see you guys. I hope you have a fabulous President's Day weekend - I'm going overseas again this week...but just for a few days this time.
Wow what a great night loved to see the pictures of the temple.
Oh! I am so envious!!!! I so want to take my kids and Ryan here at Christmas time!
Post a Comment