Thursday, July 1, 2010

Announcing #4...


This birth was very interesting. Thanks to Oma bringing her laptop with her, I was able to be online during most of the labor process...until epidural time. This was a great distraction as we waited for things to progress. From start to finish was a little over 6 hours. It was a great experience and my main nurse was fantastic! The doctor took longer than I would have liked to get back to the hospital and I was beyond READY.


Sweet Baby ST was born on Monday, June 21st, at 3:15 p.m. She weighed in at 7 lbs 7 oz and was 20 in. long. Her APGAR scores were 8/9, so we have a healthy girl.


She has long toes and fingers...maybe she'll be a pianist.


J holding ST for the first time.


Proud big sister #1, SD, with ST.


Proud big sister #2, SV, with ST.


Proud big sister #3, SC, with ST.


Trying to get all 3 older sisters to smile for the camera is impossible...for now. Hopefully in the future, something will work out better.

4 comments:

heather said...

Sarah you sure do have beautiful girls!! So happy for you all - I'm excited to join the girl club. :) Congrats!!

Tara said...

Congratulations!!!! Your girls are ALL beautiful - what a wonderful family. I hope you are doing well!

Shan B. said...

Congrats!!! I hope you are all doing well...I will call you soon!!!

Unknown said...

Oh happy day! Congrats :) I love her name. Also, now you need to change your blog name to 12 feet...