Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New family pics....


The girls...poor ST, she was not too happy about being put down.




I love this shot.

Courtney Ball, the gal who took these fabulous pictures, works at the school that I teach at too. She is a preschool teacher and the Spanish Club teacher (SD does that 3x a week). Obviously, she also enjoys photography. I am so appreciative of her patience with our family. It was super cold outside and the girls weren't exactly happy about that. Despite the challenges, Courtney got some great shots. We don't have them all, but these are some teasers she sent via email. Thanks again Courtney! Here's a link to her (& her sister's) website.

5 comments:

Michelle M said...

Love the pics and your adorable girls!

Dave said...

Beautiful pics!! Sure miss you guys.

Boy-oh's Mommy said...

What beautiful pictures. You all look wonderful.

Ashley Canady said...

I love all of the pictures!

Teagan said...

I love the last one!!