After about a week of her purple cast, SD had obliterated (okay, well this is an exaggeration), but it was coming apart. I had to take her downtown to the orthopedist for a cast check. After laughing about how long she was in it, they cut it off and took more x-rays. The doctor decided to recast her since she was so active. OH WELL!! They reinforced it AND gave her a little shoe thing.
When she was choosing the color she wanted (I was very surprised that she didn't pick purple again), she was leaning toward lime green. I noticed that they had a light blue (which is the same color our YW President chose for hers) and told her that she could be twinners with T. Her face lit up and she grabbed one from the box.
2 comments:
Blue was a good choice! She is so cute. Her hair is so long, I love it. How old is she exactly? My two year old has longer thicker hair then my three year old.
It is SO good to hear from you! I have been contacting so many people through blogs that it's making me feel SO much more connected. Your daughter is adorable! Bummer about the cast, though. I know that would change our summer activities quite a lot. I've bookmarked your spot, so I'll be checking in more regular. Love your guts!
BTW, I'm so excited to see that you were at camp with the YW! That brings back such great memories.
I can't wait to go back, myself!
Marianne
Post a Comment