Tuesday, July 3, 2007

SD, SD, SD



Our latest news...SD has a fracture in her tibia. While I was at girls camp for our church, SD was jumping on the trampoline. She fell weird and complained for 5 days when John took her into the Urgent care (Saturday, the day I came home). The doctor couldn't see anything, but he wasn't a radiologist. The radiologist looked at it on Tuesday morning and they called me to send me to the orthopedist. Anyway, she now has a cast and will until at least August 7th...so much for the swimming party for her 4th birthday July 28th.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Isn't Sadie the one who broke her arm or wrist. I worry everyday that my accident prone daughter will end up in one. So far she has just scraped, cut, and bruised every part of her body.

Sarah said...

Yes, Sadie is the one who (less than a year ago) broke her wrist. The cast is much prettier this time, purple instead of white. (c: