Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The girls...minus one.

The photographer talked us into getting one of the girls in their sweaters that they wore for the family picture. I am glad, because I think this is super sweet...although I am not excited about how she pushed SDs hair to the one side.

SV was trying to smell the flower and all we got were her big blue eyes. In print this picture is my favorite...so vibrant.


SD was being a big goofy this go round. She kept "acting," but not in a good way...finally she relaxed and here she is, mostly normal. Again, in print this picture is vibrant. Maybe it's just my old monitor. LOL!!!

We wanted to have one more of the girls and this definitely shows their personalities. This is how they are most of the time. They love to play together, be silly and make each other laugh. This was the last shot and worth the difficult moments in the studio.

3 comments:

robyncreates said...

Your pics are gorgeous! AJ has those tights-never saw the sweater though. Darn! :) All three of your girls are BEAUTIFUL!

Ashley said...

Fun outfits..I am always looking for cute matching stuff. Soon you will understand the expense of three. I still match the girls but just have to buy less.

Misty said...

The pictures are great! I love the ones of them hugging eachother...very sweet moments when you catch that.