
I had wanted to get one last family picture before SC entered the world for months. During that time I went from feeling pregnant and cute to enormous (and on bedrest). So, the Monday before SC came (on Thursday), I convinced J and my mom to haul us down to the studio and get one last session in. I think our family picture turned out pretty well and the girls' shots are fantastic. I was so pleased with how it went off.
4 comments:
These are really good. I dread taking family pictures. So much drama. Hopefully ours will turn out okay!
There is nothing cuter in this world than striped tights! Great picture.
Ah! I love their tights - and their boots! What a gorgeous looking family! You create some steap competition! :)
Your famiy is so cute! I can't get over how great you look! You are 9 mo pregnant here? WOW! What's the secret? How fun to dress your girls up?
Post a Comment