Saturday, May 24, 2008

Blowing Bubbles with SD




While we were away, SD learned how to do 2 new things...
#1 - blowing bubbles with her gum (she asks me most days to practice)
#2 - how to tie a bow...I didn't get pictures of this one.
I went to a Women's Expo while there and came home with a book that has about 7 different things to tie a bow in. After only a couple of sessions with that book, she now ties shoes. Too bad I don't have any tie shoe for her. We'll have to get some next time she needs shoes...which won't be too long. She's rapidly out growing the cute purple ones she has now.

1 comment:

Krista said...

wow! how old is she? I have been trying to get Jeremy's 7 year old to tie his own shoes. He thinks it is too hard, but i refuse to tie his shoes for him anymore. I just wait and let him try...sometimes waiting 40 minutes.