
SD is a girlie girl...almost every day she ask me to paint her fingernails. I only give in once every couple of weeks though. Any time that we go somewhere, she always asks other people to paint her fingernails. R has a soft spot for SD and it wasn't too hard to convince her to do it.
BRIGHT PINK was the choice of the day.
Then SV woke up from her nap...and it was all over, of course she wanted hers done too.
SD even convinced R to let her paint her nails...a nice
DARK PURPLE none the less.
These have been touched up a little, but all in all, I was very impressed with SD and her nail painting skills.
2 comments:
Very very cute! I painted Ashley's toenails and they didn't turn out that great, I guess I will wait until she can ask me and won't be kicking all over the place! Nice face too Em!
How fun! I tried to put some on Bailey's nails but she tried to eat it so I guess I have to wait a few more months. The girls looks so grown up and so beautiful. I wish we lived closer so that our girls could hang out together. Ahh, maybe someday...
Post a Comment