I decided that I should try to catch up with family blogs and found I was tagged. As if I wasn't behind enough with my blogging (LOL!! It's all good!), my sweet cousin Alayne tagged me with this:
How long have you been married? 10 years, 4 mo, ? days
How old is your spouse? older than me by 5 1/2 yrs
Who eats more? J...at least S hopes (c:
Who said I love you first? hmmmm...it's been too long to remember...
Who is taller? J
Who sings better? S, but J holds his own (c:
Who is smarter? We both graduated from college/university
Who controls the T.V. remote? Whoever gets it first...volume, S
Whose temper is worse? S's, but working on it
Who does the laundry? S does all but J's...because he is out of state...J usually helps fold and put it away though
Who does the dishes? S does most now, but J used to unload the dishwasher ALL the time (c:
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? J
Who cooks dinner? S, unless we are grilling or doing something with pasta (J does noodles)
Who is more stubborn? S, another thing in the works
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are pretty equally wrong, although we both don't really like to admit it.
Whose parents do you see the most? S's...for now )c:
Who has more friends? We have a lot of couple friends
Who has more siblings? J by one sweet sister-in-law
Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on what the subject at hand is...we are each passionate about different things
Should I actually tag someone else? How about Angela/Dave and Becky/Derick?
Hope to hear about you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment