Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our Big News...from December


I have decided that I need to blog again...so here is my hap-hazard attempt to catch y'all up on the news. In December we sent these pictures to a token few family and friends, then posted them on our Facebook accounts. Here they are for the blogging world to see.



If you still don't quite understand, SC will be a big sister as of sometime in June...hopefully the latter part. Schools ends on the 11th of June and I think that my students would appreciate me being there until that day, as would the head-master. Come to think of it, I would appreciate that too, given that working as a teacher doesn't allow for much time to prepare at home. Here's to positive thoughts, baby-baking for girl #4 and prayers that J will get a GREAT job with FABULOUS benefits before it all happens. YEAH!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay! So glad to see you blogging again. I've kinda given up on mine too so no worries! Love all the pics and so excited to meet another darling Huber girl!