The anticipation of enjoying that frosting.
A few fun things about SC...
She is tall & skinny for her age, not something we have had before. She loves to laugh and smile. She doesn't talk much, but understands a ton. Her favorite toys are the baby dolls, which she has many of. She loves stars, including the glow-in-the-dark ones on her ceiling. Her favorite phrase is "I do it!" She loves pasta, cheese, fruit and sometimes veggies. She enjoys "shooting" Daddy's Nerf ball guns. Her loves and hugs are the best!
She is tall & skinny for her age, not something we have had before. She loves to laugh and smile. She doesn't talk much, but understands a ton. Her favorite toys are the baby dolls, which she has many of. She loves stars, including the glow-in-the-dark ones on her ceiling. Her favorite phrase is "I do it!" She loves pasta, cheese, fruit and sometimes veggies. She enjoys "shooting" Daddy's Nerf ball guns. Her loves and hugs are the best!
3 comments:
Yay! New posts!! It's crazy SC is two already! All the girls look so grown up!
We are going to the reunion this year and I can't wait! It'll be awesome to see Bailey playing with her cute cousins!
I am loving all these posts!! It is so fun to see family pictures and see how much your girls are growing!! They are all beautiful - I can't wait to see the new one!! You're due in June, right? I'm due July 6 with a girl as well. So excited!!
Girl #4 is due June 26th, so just enough time to recuperate before the reunion.
Post a Comment