I checked in on her during lunch time and most of the curls had fallen, but for the morning, I thought they turned out nicely. After all these years of attempting to perfect my curly hair, you would think that I would have realized before that moment...IF you want your hair to stay how it is, use some time of holding product, i.e. mousse, gel, hairspray. So much effort for such a short time. Again, another learning experience from my children. We need to try this again, so I can redeem myself. :)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
SD and first time curlers...mid/late January
I checked in on her during lunch time and most of the curls had fallen, but for the morning, I thought they turned out nicely. After all these years of attempting to perfect my curly hair, you would think that I would have realized before that moment...IF you want your hair to stay how it is, use some time of holding product, i.e. mousse, gel, hairspray. So much effort for such a short time. Again, another learning experience from my children. We need to try this again, so I can redeem myself. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the curls. What kind of curlers are those? Those fabric/foam kind?
They are spongy and have fabric covered wires to twist so they stay in. She slept in them overnight, but again, I neglected to put any holding product in. Maybe next weekend.
so cute! My girls love it when I put sponge curlers in their hair. I'm glad you are posting on your blog again. I haven't been posting either:-)
Wow! She is so gorgeous! I wish Bailey would let me play with her hair! =)
Post a Comment