Friday, August 17, 2007

Latest Pictures of the girls

I struggle sometimes with how long I have to wait to get professional pictures taken of the girls. We haven't had it done since last Halloween time and I finally had enough. So I marched down to the studio with last year's Christmas dresses and this years Easter dresses...praying that everything would still fit. (c:

This is the only one that I don't love...for obvious reasons. Sadie was being "tickled" with a rainbow feather duster and decided to curl up. Oh well, it shows that she enjoys the whole experience.

Sadie loves to have her picture taken at the studio, can you tell? I cannot believe how long her hair is getting. Her Auntie Lenore just trimmed it for us right before the wedding too, so it looks especially good right now.


Savannah did enjoy being "tickled" too...for a time. She also received a haircut from Auntie Lenore (her first might I add), her curls look so much cleaner and bouncy now (which gets her way too many compliments).

Savannah is actually taller than Sadie now, but neither are sitting up straight to show that. I love that they wanted to smile together.


I wanted the bare foot pose because I love their feet, even though they are getting so big. Sadie loves to have her long hair down, which I rarely let her because of the tangles and it getting in her face (I don't understand why it doesn't bother her). Funny, I remember my mom saying something to me about that in junior high.


By the time this picture was taken, Savannah was done. She didn't want to be "tickled," but was laughing when the photographer "tickled" me. I was given the opportunity to make a fool of myself to make my kids laugh. Wait, don't I do that every day, except other adults were present to witness this time. (c:

I have never regretted spending a few extra dollars to capture my children growing up...this time was not the exception either. I hope to continue the tradition of Halloween Costumes captured in a couple of months too. I am crossing my fingers that John agrees!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

These are adorable. I see you in each of them. They are beautiful girls. Pictures are expensive..I never look back and regret buying any of them...if anything I always wished I had bought more. If I were a rich man......

Kristy Stoner said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I love their dresses too! I'm glad you got these taken! They are awesome!