Saturday, August 4, 2007

SDs Birthday Party...

J and Opa decorated our playhouse for the birthday party. Didn't they do a great job?

B made SD a card that she was very happy about.


SD wanted to decorate her own cupcake this year, so I didn't have to make a cake (I wasn't too upset). She chose a strawberry cupcake, Oma's special frosting and LOTS of colors of sprinkles.

SV loves Oma's chocolate frosting with her strawberry cupcake...and of course, lots of colors of sprinkles too.

SD received a Diego ballpit for her birthday (from friends) and she LOVES it. B enjoyed it too!!

2 comments:

heather said...

Holy cow I can't believe Sadie's 4!!! And congrats on the upcoming addition as well!! We are so excited for you!!

Ashley said...

My little one will be four soon. doesn't time fly by too fast. I am assuming Opa and Oma are your parents, so I am jealous because I remember your mom made the best desserts.