...BABY. We are super happy that baby is healthy, but he/she is apparently EXTREMELY modest. This baby had the cord stuck tightly between his/her legs and would not budge. Sadly, we do not know the gender, but again, he/she is healthy...which is most important. We are looking forward to the due date (Jan 18th) and hoping all will continue well.
Thanks Mom for scanning these!
5 comments:
Oh Sarah I am so excited for you. I need to come hold that little one when it comes to get my fix so I don't get baby hungry for my own. Three is kicking my boo-tay! No new ones for at least a couple more years in this house. (I hope!)
Congrats Sarah!!! We are so excited for you guys! We love and miss you!
Congrats on your baby! I'm excited for you guys! You'll have to let us know as soon as you know what you are having.
Congrats Huber family! I'm envious :-) How exciting!!
Congratulations Guys! I'm envious too-it's a little harder to get a baby on the way though when your hubby's not around. :) haha
Love and miss you guys,
Robyn
Post a Comment