Thursday, August 9, 2007

R's Bachelor Party

So in J's family, there is a tradition, not of Bachelor parties, but of a certain game by the name of Mormon Bridge. I don't know how this game got it's name, because it's not like Bridge, but Mormons do play it. I prefer the term LDS Bridge, but it doesn't have the same ring for some reason. Anyway, since we had all been traveling to Idaho for Ryan's wedding festivities (J's parents flew into SLC the day before, L & S flew into SLC that morning, we drove the remainder of the way from CA that morning/afternoon), we were all pretty tired and worn out. HOWEVER, since this was R's last night as a Bachelor, we all sucked it up and decided to break out the Rook cards. These pics were taken at the beginning of night before the games really started in one of the motel rooms. The girls were sound asleep next door (we had our baby monitors on...amazing how well they work for a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 year old).
Here is S, doing I don't know what, but it's typical S.

I am pretty sure L wanted to get into the picture. (c:


There has been email trash talk for a few weeks about who was going to win and who really needed some extra tissues...notice the parentals are the ones with the Kleenex. hehehe!

Mom with more tissues for her issues.

Here we all are, including Auntie T in the background (our observer for the night)...Mom's taking the picture. Also, side note, I am not just abnormally large in the stomach area, we are expecting #3 in January and from this picture I realized that I cannot pose for pictures in regular t-shirts ANYMORE!!! THE ultrasound in on August 27th if you care to know.

Also, S (L's hubby) won the game, with me (S) following a close second...good job for the in-laws!!

3 comments:

Teagan said...

Another baby, horray for the Hubers. Wow. You will have to name this one Teagan!

Amy said...

Congrats on #3! How exciting!

Ashley said...

I have to say I love the name Teagan, even if she was half joking. I have in-laws who love to play games it is very fun.