Monday, October 29, 2007

Fun with cousins...

I & E are two of the 3 (missing S) 3rd cousins that we LOVE to visit when we go to UT. We often spend hours at their house letting the kids run amuck...without much remorse. I love to catch up with A (the mom & 2nd cousin to J) and realize that I miss her too much.
SV was desperately trying to get on the swing with the bigger girls.

After the girls switched swings, they all fit (briefly), but enjoyed making the swingset wobble. It's always fun to be around family and watch the girls play.


SV is the youngest out of the girls, so she often does things by herself. She totally enjoys hamming it up with the camera though.

SD's favorite thing to do here is to play dress up. This was the 3rd outfit, I think, and it didn't stop there. There are sooooo many options at the house.


SV playing on the couches.

SD, S, E & SV (while their brother was napping) sat down to watch a movie while A & I continued to talk. It's amazing how fast our families have grown (both in numbers and size). We hope they know how much we enjoyed the visit.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you for posting all those pictures! I love them! Could you give us an update on how you and the baby are doing?

Amanda said...

Sarah! Congrats on the news! A GIRL! Wow--well, it'll be cheaper! So is it still Scarlet? I've got to start on your baby gift! Thanks so much for posting the pics of the kids--that was so fun to have you here and you are right--we don't get to do that enough! Thanks for being there for me and letting me vent! You are a great friend!