
When I was away for my reunion, I wanted to find some authentic to the area presents. I was with my friend P when we found these great armadillos, so P got the for the girls. SV was ecstatic!!
SD seemed to be very impressed with them too. They have already named them, Chuck and Tex, respectively.
SD's birthday present from M & K came back with me too. These beautiful purple, sparkly shoes couldn't have been more perfect. Notice the socks...I got those for the girls...they have armadillos too.
SD pays attention to detail greatly, so here she is admiring at the tread of the shoes. She cracks me up!!
While I was away, I even had a chance to see J's parents for a few hours and Gramma asked me to bring back a few things that didn't fit into the box she was sending for Halloween. This included a light up ghost that girls have been playing with non-stop. I had to take it away from them so they would actually go to bed that night.
1 comment:
I miss living in Texas! I like where I live now, but it just isn't the same.
Post a Comment