I don't really enjoy doing laundry OR folding it OR making beds. I do it, well, because it needs to get done. HOWEVER, when I have to strip a bed/wash the sheets (including waterproof mattress pad)/remake the bed 4 times (for sure, maybe even 5...I lost count)in one week due to accidents, I am really LOATHING laundry. SV has been fine for a while, BUT now just seems to sleep too hard during the day. She still wears diapers at night, but has just been wearing underwear for naps for months. GOOD GRIEF!
I don't like to make beds...this reaffirms it. Maybe I should start enjoying it, then the accidents will go away...right??
2 comments:
I hear ya, I HATE to feel like we are digressing but Sloane is back to pull-ups for nap and bed time. I am tired of the mess. My oldest to this day has NEVER wet her bed. Not a naps, not at night. I guess it is an individual thing.
Andrew peed on the floor in his bedroom TWICE today when he was supposed to be taking a nap. Why he didn't just say mom I need to go potty ot even just GO TO THE TOILET I don't know. But ya, this stuff stinks!
Post a Comment