...a camper I'll always be...and if I weren't a camper...
For those of you who know this little ditty/skit, SD and SV have been singing this from the reunion ALL morning. I think that SD has actually remembered most of the parts. This is what I have heard from her:
Truckdriver...Swerve, Wow! I think I had a cow. hit
Busdriver...Shut up Kid! Shut up Kid! I'm warning you...SMACK! (we had a talk about this one...SD's rebuttal was, "it was K's (our cousin) part," but she got it right)
Girl Scout...Get a cookie! Sell a cookie! Get one free! Buy
Milkman...Betsy give...the baby's gonna live. gotta
Hairstyler...A sip, A flair...Oh gee I love your hair! snip
Boxer...A slam, a cut, I'll slug him in the gut! jab
Electrician...First plug, other plug...put 'em together, AHH! right, left
Plumber...Plunge it, Flush it...Look out below! (correct)
Roswell Farmer...A heave, a hoe...another UFO! (correct)
Birdwatcher...A hark, a lark...flyin' through the park! SPLAT! (not there)
The red is incorrect, the blue is the correction. I am impressed that she remembered so much.
It was extremely funny the first few times...after the 50th or so, it's actually getting kind of annoying. THANK YOU BONNIE!!
5 comments:
Woohoo!! Teach them a few more:
Hippie - Love! Peace! My hair is full of grease.
Lifeguard - Save that girl! Save that girl! Mouth to mouth!
Teacher - Open the book! Close the book! Throw the gum away!
High Councilman - Talk in the fifth; talk in the first. First one's bad; second one's worse!
There are more that I can't think of right now.
I'm so glad to hear the tradition continue. :)
haha - i like the "i think i HAD a cow" one. ryan's been repeating it too ;) such fun
You're welcome!
The picture of my dad as the fencepost again on Katie's blog had me laughing.
Post a Comment