Saturday, June 21, 2008

Celebrating a new baby...early June





No, we didn't have another one, but funny that SC isn't in any of these pictures. Anyway, when we were away for our family reunion, we stayed with our friends...AGAIN. Wait, J lives there right now, so I guess just the girls and I stayed. My friend E had her baby just days before we arrived and of course SD and SV wanted to hold her. Also, another friend (and her hubby and son) came over too...he's the cute blonde in yellow/blue...she brought me a fun sling to use with SC. Thanks M! The kids all decided to get on the computer chair, possibly to annoy R, but he complied with some persuasion.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I didn't know you were here in June! Sorry we missed you!!! Hopefully we'll get to see you when you move up here in a few weeks! I'd love for you to come see our new house and I'd love to see yours and help with the move--please don't forget about us!