WOW! I loved all these pictures!! Thanks for sharing! I think my favorites were the ones of your girls (they are getting SO big!) and Grandma with her children ... even though your dad wasn't there. It looks like you guys have fun, even though you got snowed on! :)
Your girls are so beautiful! I wish we could have talked more too. Chasing little ones makes it hard. Thanks for posting your pictures of the reunion. I didn't take any but Lora sent me some of hers so it's nice to see everyone elses as well.
4 comments:
WOW! I loved all these pictures!! Thanks for sharing! I think my favorites were the ones of your girls (they are getting SO big!) and Grandma with her children ... even though your dad wasn't there. It looks like you guys have fun, even though you got snowed on! :)
Thanks for posting so quickly! You captured some great shots! Your girls are so happy and cute!
Your girls are so beautiful! I wish we could have talked more too. Chasing little ones makes it hard. Thanks for posting your pictures of the reunion. I didn't take any but Lora sent me some of hers so it's nice to see everyone elses as well.
Tks for the pics sarah! I thought of you all and wished I was there! Someday...
Post a Comment