Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sweet SC and Mommy



Okay, so I got a haircut for the first time since before SC was born (not that she is old...almost 5 mo) because the whole post-partum hairloss left me feeling SHAGGY! I always ask them to straighten my hair because I cannot ever get it straight enough by my lonesome. I also am rarely in pictures because I am always the one taking them. Here I am with my 4 mo old (this was a few weeks ago), with straight hair, enjoying a moment with her asleep.

7 comments:

Boy-oh's Mommy said...

You look great and SC looks so sweet.

Unknown said...

The second I saw this picture I thought, oh, she got a haircut! Your baby is looking cute! They are growing up WAY too fast!

Ashley Canady said...

It looks great! I hardly recognized you.

heather said...

What precious pictures! I love your hair too! I'm beginning to see the same problem of not being in the pictures myself since I'm the one who takes 'em all! I guess I would rather have any picture than none at all! :)

Amanda said...

You look great Sarah! SC is a sweetheart! How's packing coming along? When will you be here? I'd love to hear from you guys! Take Care!

Dave said...

Bailey doesn't like to cuddle very much anymore - I miss it. I can't wait to meet SC - wonder when that will happen...any plans to visit NYC? :) I hope you were able to go to the reunion.

heather said...

I hope the reunion was fun! We thought about ya'll all weekend long. :) Sure miss you guys!!