Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Ward Campout...

Our accomodations...brought to you by some fantastic friends.

The early morning baby-sitter...he's doing a great job, huh? It was all I could ask for, well, except more sleep. The older girls got up before 6am because the sun started coming out. No, I didn't want to be up because I am not a morning person, but someone had to watch SD & SV.


The girls wanted to help with making breakfast, so here they are trying not to get into things.

This is our bishop...and how he cooks eggs in dutch ovens...yes, that is a flame thrower.

SD's job was to put potatoes in the pot so the bishop's wife could peel them and cut them up. She was very proud of the heart shaped one she found. She showed it to EVERYONE!

One of the many helpers for SC.

Did I mention rope swing?


They both really enjoyed the rope...when they weren't fighting over it.

Another AWESOME helper for SC!!

In the trailer before breakfast...this is when I realized that SD's shoes are too small. She was complaining about how they were rubbing on her heels. I figured it was because she has chosen to live in flip-flops for a while and wasn't used to tennis shoes. I was wrong...and realized that her tennis shoes were over a year old. HELLO!! She's still growing and we all know that kids feet grow pretty fast. I can't believe I didn't notice. Since then, we have gotten her "tie" shoes. She wanted them, I still end up tying them...not cool. We need to practice more. (c:


No comments: